Wednesday, July 05, 2006

sooo. I'm more tired than I should be and I've had a wicked kink in my neck from sleeping on Jessica's couch all day.

Haha, Jimmy Neutron and Ed, Edd'n'Eddy crack me up. along with the normal cartoons that I lurve so much (Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom, and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy). Three or four of which are supposedly getting cancelled, and that makes me sad because there's no DVD set.

In the meantime, I'm curiously dizzy for no discernable reason. Hum.

This girl who is a total bitch and has never been nice to me came into Crazy Debbie's when I was doing project graduation work. She looks awful, has put on weight in all the wrong places and does NOT carry it well. I laughed.

I can't wait for Friday. My pirate outfit is all ready to go. I'll be sure to get some pictures...

Ugh. People annoy me. No matter what you do they're never happy. (although, that is not directly connected with what follows) I don't seem to regularly converse with anyone outside of probably two people now, because nobody else talks to me for the most part. I talk to my other friends sometimes, but it's like, if someone doesn't text or email or call me, then I'm going to assume they don't want to talk to me and not go out of my way to talk to them.

ANYWAYS. My point is. If any of you friend people that read my blog feel like I only talk to you when I want something, I assure you that is not my intention. *nods*

The other reason people annoy me is because you leave them alone, you don't do anything to them, and they start stirring crap up for NO reason. blah blah blah. Or, alternately, there's the people who try and convince you that they're aboslutely worthless people, and then get annoyed when you aren't sugar-sweet to them. WTF, mate. W T F.

I don't want school to start again. I know I have to go for the last year, but it's so nice only associating with the people that I want to associate with. And not being brainwashed for seven hours straight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(From end to beginning.)

I know how you feel. It's nice being around other people.

I think all dozen or so of you dressing up as pirates are crazy. I want to see these pictures.

Don't let your blood sugar drop. usually=dizziness.

You watch the same cartoons my sister watches. ;-)

And... that's all. Have a fun day. :-)

9:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Act like you like school, get super involved, watch rest look at you to see what happened. Year will go fast and you will get last laugh. BTDT

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home