Thursday, June 22, 2006

Feeling much better. Except that I don't seem to want to eat anything except for once every eight hours or so. Which is extremely weird for the person who normally can't eat enough of anything ever.

la la la. thunderstorms today. electricity went out. fun stuff all around lemme tell ya. Logan had a friend over and I was about ready to strangle the both of them. Makes me glad I don't have two younger brothers.

haha I just found this...George Carlin's New Rules for 2006: (yeah I know, little late now but what can you do...edited it out because the font wouldn't go down, stupid thing, I'm sure you can find it on google...now this font is all wonky too)

Which reminds me of something else I saw that cracked me up. The only forwardish thing I've seen in years that made me laugh.

10 Things Men Know For Sure About Women

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. They have boobs.

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I think the George Carlin's new rules that were circulating were actually Bill Maher's new rules anyways...

6:59 PM

 
Blogger Zak said...

Dear Dave,
Snopes stands in agreement with your assertion that Carlin's rules were actually Maher's rules.

Dear Michelle,
Men also know for sure that a woman has a vagina, and other things denoting them as human. Enough in fact that I believe that you would need more than a 10 slot list to have more than one blank line. But I do appreciate the humour.

-Zak

2:17 AM

 
Blogger David said...

What I don't appreciate is that Zak spells humor like a damn Brit...

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Zak said...

The you really must hate how I spell theatre and centre...

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home