Saturday, June 10, 2006

Lalalala. ahem. Nothing much happening. I went shopping last night. Or attempted to, at any rate, alas, fate would not have it. Or the clock wouldn't have it. Or the freaking bank people who were completely closed up at exactly seven. I was muchly irritated because Bath and Body Works is having a huge sale and I couldn't buy anything. Grr, argh.

Umm...yeah sadly that's the most eventful thing that's happened recently. Jessica's in Arizona with her cousins so no hanging out with her 'til Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, I think. I might be hanging out with Stacia and maybe spending the night over there when she gets off work, but that's not 'til five. I think we might be having an eighties movie night...

I feel pukey. Yick.

And so it was, our beloved corporate gods...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a video you should see. It's probably a "put it on CD" one though.

9:30 AM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Probably, because we know how it goes when I try to download anything on this POS connection...

1:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home