Monday, June 12, 2006

Yaaay Jessica gets back from Arizona today! We're going to Olive Garden probably. And hanging out lots either way.

Warped Tour is less than a week away wooooo!

so, here's two of my random handiworks from a while ago:





the stencilling took FOREVER. holy crap talk about your details. The poster took me a few weeks in art, I think I finished it two days before school got out. I was bad with the procrastinating. I couldn't fit the rest of the phrase on it, either, apparently I was writing too big. (the whole phrase was "People should not fear their government. The government should fear its people.") It was a weave drawing...take two pictures and cut 'em into strips, and I'll leave it to you readers to deduce the rest. Fun stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home