Thursday, August 17, 2006

So the first day of school wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. the second day wasn't either, haha. Like I suspected, mostly mindless classes, but at least the people I'm with are entertaining. there's not really much to talk about other than that, just same old work and stuff. although we had another incident with stupid customers - these people came *into* the store at ten after nine(the mall is supposed to be closed at nine), they didn't get done shopping until about ten. right, okay, they were buying like $300 worth of stuff, I can deal. their check didn't clear. holy freakin' crap. I was so annoyed, I didn't even get home until 11:45 last night, and didn't get to sleep until probably 12:30. I don't mind customers that come in a little after close, there was a family that came in about the same time (but left 40 minutes earlier), and they kept saying "thank you" and "sorry", more than anything else. and then when they left they said "thank you for staying open for us!" again. That doesn't bother me. people who act like we're supposed to be open at 9:30, that annoys me. frickin' a people, if you're leaving when the janitors are cleaning the store, and we're the only store with lights on that you can see...YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT THE &@^$ OUT SOONER. sheesh. yeah so I've been damn near dead all day. I'll probably go to sleep insanely early. and then tomorrow I get paaaid booyah!

(oh, at some point I'll probably have pictures of my V for Vendetta shirt and my jeans stencilling as well...when I'm not too lazy to put them up...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home