Monday, August 07, 2006

so I went and got enrolled and stuff. ick. I really hate that place. anyways, after being there for literally an hour and a half, this is the end result:

1. office aide (I might get it switched to Chem I, I dunno)
2. Geography/Economics
3. Weights
4. Advanced Art
5. Fashion Marketing/Sports Entertainment

and since I'm taking the Fashion/Sports class, that means I get to do CCE, which means I leave after fifth hour. which I am insanely grateful for.

The schedules were screwed up all to hell, my original schedule only had hours 2, 3, and 5 on it. and it is going to be SO hard to relearn to bite my tongue haha. I walked in there, and the principal and counsellor said hi, counsellor introduced himself, and it took everything I had to not say "yeah, I'm Michelle, otherwise known as one of the dirty bloggers". Then we're discussing what the hell they were going to do with me first hour since I'd either already taken or didn't need all the classes that were offered, and I was trying so hard not to say "so can I just not come in 'til second hour, 'cause I hate this place and that would kick ass." sooo...I'm an office aide. fun fun. I might just take Chem I even though I don't need it, 'cause office aide-ness is boring and Jess is in that class. On the other hand, I really suck at chemistry.

I don't work again 'til Wednesday. I have noooo idea what I'm going to do with myself until then, even though I asked for it off since my mom goes in for surgery today. *twiddles thumbs*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll enjoy chemistry. You get to play with fire and there's plenty of really fun chemicals in the closet. Just don't turn the rubber hosing into water balloons.

6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home