Saturday, July 29, 2006

la la la. Long time no post. Not much has been going on...I got the job at Journey's and start today. I woke up in a pissy mood and I'm not really sure why, but I'm left with a very strong urge to yell at random people and hit things. And a headache. It just seems like, aside from the job, there's a bunch of small to medium things which normally wouldn't get me down all that much by themselves, but all at once is too much.

so Wednesday we went all the way over to Hutchinson, KS. And then back, in one day. That was...fun...since there was the softball world series (or USSSA world series, or something, I dunno) going on, that meant that I was home alone for a lot of the week. Which was nice. However, it made the noise a whole lot harder to stand once everyone got back. although that might just be the aforementioned pissy mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home