Saturday, September 23, 2006

so I just got off the phone with the army. AGAIN. these people don't take friggin no for an answer. Because this is at least the fourth time that someone from either the army or navy or wherever has called. I don't really care if I scored a 96 on the ASVAB (the excuse of one of the recruiters for why I've got so many calls), I'M NOT SIGNING UP. And it wouldn't bother me but it's such a pain in the ass to get them off the phone. "Hi I'm so and so called you a few months ago (when I said no way) and I'm following up" "um ok" *makes small chat* "So I'm going to be in your area on Monday and Tuesday and I was wondering what would be a good time to stop by and talk to you." "Um, I'm not really interested thanks." "Well, what makes you say that?" "I don't want to go into the army." "Well lots of people blah blah misconceptions blah, I can stop by either Monday or Tuesday night." "I'm just not interested." "Okay, do you know anyone who might be?" *thinks of giving them Casey's number* "Nope sorry."

sheesh. your wannabe-Jedi mind tricks do not work on me. and at least I was polite, so freakin' leave me alone when I say no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home