Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Lindor truffles are like CRACK.

I feel like crap and have for days.

Today at work sucked. I have Thursday off. Looking forward to it.

I got a sewing machine for Christmas, among many other good things.

I'm having scrambled eggs on toast at night.

People frustrate me.

I finished Alicia's present but it didn't turn out how I wanted. :(

I watched Fight Club, it roxored my soxors. don't care what you say Alicia :P besides which....Brad Pitt, who I normally don't find that attractive, is FREAKING HOT in that movie. mmm. yeah anyways...

/end

1 Comments:

Blogger fatwonkkid said...

a co-worker of mine told me that lindor chocolates were the standard thing to give out during halloween in her neighborhood.

too bad it is a good 45 minutes from my house.

5:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home