Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Star Wars Horoscope for Libra

You are on a lifelong pursuit of justice and determined to succeed.
You convey the art of persuasion through force.
You always display your supreme intelligence.
You have a great talent in obtaining balance between yourself and your surroundings.

Star wars character you are most like: Obi Wan Kenobie


Okay, open suggestion time. (man, I've been blogging waaaaay too much over the past few days)
As most of you know, I'm the crafty type of person, I make things and stuff. But, since lately (in between making all these Christmas presents like crazy and stuff) I've been getting pretty fast at crocheting and I'm working on a few other areas (Tunisian crochet and loom knitting, neither of which will probably mean anything to the vast majority of you) or soon shall be, the thought occurs to me that it would be nifty if I could sell some of these winter-wares somewhere. The prices would probably be relatively cheap, obviously depending on what the item was, how simple/complicated to make, and how much/what kind of material it used, but probably going between $5-15 for hats, similar prices for scarves, and a moderate price-range for other stuff (wrist/arm warmers, hobo mitts, leg warmers, hats with various designs, chokers, whatever else I can think of). About the same or maybe a little lower than most retail prices (again, depending on what).

Problem: Where do I sell it? I'm planning on setting up an etsy shop soon, but I have a few ideas for stuff that might sell better locally. And that would probably result in a faster profit. But no idea where to sell it that the target market (15-25 on most stuff, as a random guess) would frequent. That wouldn't require a huge payment or anything funky. Ideas, anyone? The only thing I've come up with so far is maybe seeing if Eccentrix does commission selling...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lorax said...

I'm an ewok?!?

3:50 PM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

hey, the ewoks totally saved the day in the third movie! (or at least from what I remember...been a while)

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home