Wednesday, January 31, 2007

less than an inch of snow today my ass...we've already got 2-3 inches and the roads are NASTY. I'm betting that means that '1-2 inches' tonight means another 3-4. It's like a code.

working on a hat...my etsy is officially up and running - http://mishee.etsy.com. and has been for a few days, but I was going to wait until I had some more stuff up to say anything. Oh well, looks like I'll probably have the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow to work on it haha. Also looks like I might not get to go to Springfield on Saturday after all. :( (was going to go check out their LYS - that's local yarn store for the non-craft-geeks - and maybe see Pan's Labyrinth if it's still playing) I hope so though. I really want a set of Denise knitting needles so I can start tackling some projects. I'm sorry, but it's just a PIA to run out and buy a new set for everything.

Speaking of projects, I finished my devil hat:



Which got a pretty good reception. And I love it. I have one plain hat that needs an applique, one hat that I'm finishing up right now, and I STILL need to finish my shrug (just add the patches, after I make them). The tunisian corset, which I started and got a row and a half into and frogged, needs restarted. I've got some other great ideas that I can't wait to get started on. Yeah, I'm a geek, so sue me. Although the one project I'm NOT looking forward to is sorting all of this stuff again! ack. it grows, I swear.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home