Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm bored and I think my brother must've just taken a bath in cologne from the way it smells. I'm not sure if this is an improvement upon the norm or not.

I'm also irritated because Quizilla won't even load, so it's not like I can waste the time taking mindless but amusing quizzes until I give up on Spencer calling and go to sleep.

Yay, it's loading now....

We're watching To Kill a Mockingbird in 20th Cent. Hist. It's a little depressing because half of our class still thinks that way. Layton's in that class and I dislike him with a passion. A lot. A lot a lot. An incredibly lot a lot. It's really awful when Luke's gone, because then he kicks my freaking chair all over the place, and worse when he sits behind me because then he sits there and alternately puts stuff in my hair or pulls on it one strand at a time. I really want to slap that stupid bigoted redneck. I think I will eventually. I hope so anyways, 'cause it'd give me a hell of a lot of satisfaction.

Not loading any more. Grrr.

Spencer's brother annoys me. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before(on second thought, I know I haven't), but his family is pretty screwed up. It's no small wonder he's turned out as well as he has. Anyways, I can never tell when Spencer's home and when he's not, because if Kevin(one of his two older brothers) picks up the phone, he says he's not there in the exact same pissed off why-are-you-calling tone every single damn time I call. Here's a clue, jerk: if you'd let me talk to you fracking brother, I wouldn't KEEP CALLING. Derrr. Also he randomly starts screaming "Spencer! Get off the f-ing phone you've been on there for f-ing ever!!!!"...even if my phone tells me we've only been talking 10 minutes...

Mr. Curran irritates me sometimes too. He told us last Tuesday that we'd need a disposable camera for the bio trip. The trip was on Wednesday. Likewise, today he told us we'd need the pictures in by tomorrow, and not before. I'd just like a little forewarning thanks...

BLAH. There's a CC meet tomorrow and I do *not* want to go. It's the Diamond meet which means I'm doing a lot more than I usually do, and maybe I'm just being lazy, but I already feel like crap and being nearly puked on three times is not my idea of more fun.

One of our dogs is missing. I really hope he shows back up again. I dun wanna lose another pet.

Hah. I found other mindless quiz sites. Take that, Quizilla.



Your Icecream Flavour is...Neopolitan!
You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind!
What is your Icecream Flavour?

Find out at Go Quiz

Ahaha...that's exactly what I always do. Strawberry icecream is nasty crap.

DisorderRating
Paranoid Personality Disorder:Moderate
Schizoid Personality Disorder:Low
Schizotypal Personality Disorder:High
Antisocial Personality Disorder:Low
Borderline Personality Disorder:Low
Histrionic Personality Disorder:Moderate
Narcissistic Personality Disorder:Moderate
Avoidant Personality Disorder:Low
Dependent Personality Disorder:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Moderate

-- Take the Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Info --




What kind of individually packaged condiment are you?

Pizza Hut Crushed Red Pepper

A lot of people forget about you in the excitement of getting those first few bites of warm delicious pizza, but there are few that wouldn't want to take a bite without you.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.









Which internet subculture do I belong to? [CLICK]
You are a Trekkie!
It's a geek, Jim! You probably have a starfleet uniform and a tricorder. Bonus points if you speak klingon. One day you will walk down the aisle with your buttertroll trekkie partner, humming to the Yoyager theme.
More Quizzes at Go-Quiz.com


*has only seen Star Trek...five times, maybe, in her entire life*


What is your inner political identity?

Left Wing Nutcase

Down with the establishment! Where's your lighter, commie-swine?

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.



(surprised? me neither...the only reason I posted this was because I thought the picture was funny...)


Which comic strip do you remind me of?

Calvin and Hobbes

Often you like to analyze the world around you. You have a very active imagination, and often picture things a different way.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.



yaayyy...my favorite comic ever...


What Form of Creative Writing are you?

Fiction

Mainstream and flexible, fiction can speak to everyone. It's variety is its best strength. Suggesions: Aimee Bender, Italo Calvino, Flannery O'Connor, Chris Abani, Susan Straight, Neil Gaiman

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.



I like Neil Gaiman.


Which toothpastefordinner picture describes you best?

Angry

Why are you so angry, CALM DOWN!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.



Okay...I'm gonna go to bed now. Night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There, I sent you your pictures. I didn't edit them down in case you wanted to go make prints or something. And the lighting kind of sucked in there so that didn't help them much either but they turned out alright.

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home