Thursday, November 10, 2005

Blah. I have a headache. I don't know what's wrong with me today, because I've ate and ate and ate, but yeesh, I've been so hungry all day I've been having headaches and dizzy spells(bad ones). Which was not fun the hour after lunch.

I got my ACT scores back online.

Composite - 32
English - 31
Science - 33
Math - 28
Reading - 36 (whoo)

It was nice, I got to be proud of them for all of a day before people starting griping at me about how I need to take the test again. It's just so freaking annoying that I don't even get any time to think "Wow, I did a good job" before I start hearing "well there's room for improvement HERE and HERE and HERE and you could REALLY do better you know". Makes me want to scream. It seems like nothing I do is ever good enough.

Anyways...(having eaten a few slices of pizza and feeling slightly less grrr-ish)

I love autumn. I may have mention this earlier, but it can do with repeating. So nice and pretty and smelling like autumn. It's great when we get more than a week of it.

Veteran's day assembly is tomorrow. Can't wait for the sermon. Which is too bad, because it'll probably ruin an otherwise decent/good assembly.

Bleh. I have books I need to return to the library. Jessica had to work last minute. Dunno if I'll be able to get anyone to take me. I hope so, because I need to run off flyers...

Yay. Chores to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home