Sunday, October 23, 2005

I took the ACT yesterday. I think I did fairly well. The math and science were different than I remember - math easier(but maybe that's because I studied this time around), and science harder. I was so happy, because I actually got done with math before the five minute mark, and had time to go back and check my answers - I caught at least two mistakes. I freaked out in the middle of the test, because I remember that I was taking the writing portion and Jessica didn't. Jessica was supposed to be my ride home. It all turned out okay, though, because she stayed and just slept in the hallway(surprised anyone?) while I took it. I think I did pretty well on that part too. I know it sounds nerdy, but I really can't wait for the results...(not least because if I score well enough, I'll never have to take that expletive test again).

The rest of the day was relatively uneventful. We went and picked up Spencer, went to the mall, did nothing in particular, went back to drop Spencer off and stopped at the McDonald's and saw Eric there. We just left Spencer there since he was going to hang out with Eric. I was disappointed because I didn't get to see him later and I thought I was going to. Which figures, because unless something happens during the week or today, I won't get to see him 'til next Friday probably.

Mr. T made front page of the Globe! Check it out.

Dunno what I'm doing today. Might work on artwork or something. Maybe writing for the first time in an unknowable length. And I might actually scan in those pictures of the party finally, 'cause I'm wokring on decorating my locker, and I want to put some up. I want to go somewhere and do something fun, but it's like, everyone's working - Alicia, Kassie, Jessica, probably Stacia, I think Lydia is....blah. I need a job. Also a license.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home