Saturday, December 31, 2005

Grrr.

Just woke up. Got home at around 5:45ish and went to bed. I totally went off at Logan and his friend because they woke me up like two hours later playing on the Gamecube. Oops. Apparently they had no idea I was in my bed. I woke up at 1:20, feeling much less cranky.

It was kind of a waste of money. There was some good eye candy, sure, but I could hardly enjoy it(let alone, say, approach it :P) because I was either a. sitting on the floor of the DDR room with Jessica(I didn't want to go back out into the main room for reason number two) or b. being followed by a certain someone. Who didn't bring the hoodie. Who I think my earlier suspicions were not at all unreasonable now. I mean, don't get me wrong - we're on good terms, I'll talk to him and yada yada - but for crying out loud, he knew damn near every person there, and after we'd been there and hour and a half he was near constantly talking to us. Or, more accurately, sitting next to ME, talking to ME, almost ignoring Jessica. And then his buddy came up to me, in one of the short periods where I wasn't being accosted.

"Hey, why'd you break up with Spencer?"
"Uh, because."
"Because why?"
"Because of stuff that's none of your business."
"Oh, c'mon, I'm his best friend, you can tell me..."
"It's still none of your business...."
"Well, you should go back out with him."
"No, I don't think so."
"Why not?"
"Because." (and after he asked again I repeated none of your business line)
"He's been in a bad mood ever since you broke up with him, and I think he still really likes you." "Okay..."

And then he finally left, tossing some other "go back out with him" remark over his shoulder.

ARRRRRRRGH. To be fair, Spencer probably had no idea that dialogue took place. However, if he did, W T F? I've actually said to him, if you have something to say to me, THEN SAY IT TO ME. Don't do this second-grader beat around the bush ask your friends to ask crap. And, again, if there was ever *any* chance I would date him again, it has been completely dashed to smithereens, because this whole ordeal screams weak and pathetic to me. Which, to drop a hint, aren't really big turn-ons thanks. And then he made some comment about how he dropped by my house a once or twice and nobody was home, and my driveway dinged up his car a little bit. According to Jessica this is probably BS, because she thinks he would've said something to her. Also, he mentioned this plan to her, and she said no, do not do that, it will piss Michelle off/creep her out. Which it did. I don't like it when my friends stop by my house unannounced, let alone people I'm on barely decent standing with who are also my ex. I wanted to say "If you don't want my driveway to ding up your car then don't drive down it, duh." I didn't, though.

All of this not only pisses me off, but confuses me as well. Because while he was talking(and oh ye gods this boy can talk and when I, little miss talks a million miles an hour and never shuts up, says this I mean holy crap) he mentioned something about "oh yeah, one of my friends wants to meet you, Eric." We both know another Eric who's rather an asshole, and a fat one at that. I made a face, and he said "Oh, no, he's nothing like the other Eric, he's not a fatass for one, he looks nothing like the other Eric, and he's really cool." I said something akin to "okay, fine with me." This sounds suspiciously to me like setting me up with someone. Which is a weird thing to do for someone who follows the above description. But maybe I'm just reading things wrong.

I would think that in hell, there would be a special room devoted to the action of trying to sleep on a floor while DDR music is playing. The same three songs. OVER AND OVER AND OVER. That could be a torture method.

I think I'm going to LeAnn's for New Year's. It should be fun. Have a nice one, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home