Monday, December 19, 2005

Interesting thing I found on an LJ...

The Media Player Oracle

Put your music player of choice on shuffle and answer the following questions with the names of tracks that play, in the order they come up.

Q: What do you think of me, media player?
A: Holy Smoke (The Mighty Mighty Bosstones) (of which the first two lines are "You made your bed, that's where you'll lie...no pearly gates when ya die" LOL, that's freaking awesome)

Q: Will I have a happy life?
A: The Big Sleep (Streetlight Manifesto)

Q: What do my friends really think of me?
A: Teenager in Love (Less Than Jake)

Q: Do people secretly lust after me?
A: We're all Dudes (LTJ again)

Q: What should I do with my life?
A: Diamonds and Guns (The Transplants)

Q: Why must life be so full of pain?
A: Room Without a Window (Operation Ivy)

Q: Will I die happy?
A: Doves and Civilians (The Mighty Mighty Bosstones)

Q: Can you give me some advice?
A: Youth Gone Wild (Mad Caddies)

Q: What do you think happiness is?
A: Failing, Flailing (Streetlight Manifesto) (the irony)

(these questions were just copied and pasted, didn't come up with them myself)

Heeh. Pretty entertaining. A lot of the songs make more sense if you look at the lyrics, though. But still amusing. And somehow every single one was ska. Which is only 25%ish of my playlist.


Which Buffy Girl Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty


Who's Your Inner Buffy Bad-Girl? Find out @ She's Crafty


Who's Your Movie Sidekick? Find out @ She's Crafty

Going to a Christmas party, desperately trying to find a swimsuit that fits. Youch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home