Monday, December 05, 2005

Hmm. I've noticed I bitch a lot.

Oh well. That's what this is for anyways.

We went places...I went and turned in an application at that Dippin Dots(or however the hell you spell it) stand at the mall. Went to Michael's, got fabric markers(two non-fading Sharpies and two that were the wrong kind and I need to take back...), went to Target, got red hose/tights/whatever people call them now. Went to Hastings(w/Alicia, Casey, and Lydia in tow now), spent forever there, Subway, Eccentrix(another application), home. It was fun.

http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/index.php

Read.

1 Comments:

Blogger fatwonkkid said...

I LOVE Dippin' Dots. They are so damn tastey, and eating little spheres of ice cream is cool too. The only problem are those little fuckers are so damn expensive. I am a cheap bastard, so I don't really buy them much.

I also saw a competitor to Dippin Dots. I don't know what it is called, but instead of spheres, they are these irregular shapped nuggets. Maybe they are Dippin' Nuggets, or Dippin' Chunks... Whatever, but I have never tasted them so I don't know if they suck.

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home