Thursday, August 17, 2006

okay, so maybe I wasn't as lazy as expected.

here's the front, and also the first-day-of-school picture with my siblings. I am not really as tiny as this makes me look, I swear. or pale. haha, and the entire time I had that sesame street song running through my head... "which one of these things is not like the others, which one of these things just doesn't belong". and check out my dorky little brother scratching his head.



and the back...much later in the day...



and the jeans stencilling, though this is a crappy picture. it's really a lot harder than you'd think it'd be to take pictures of jeans while you're wearing them.



I was happy with how the stencilling and the shirt both turned out. the stencilling was a PAIN. all those little leaves and flower petals? damn. and the red splashed over places where it shouldn't have been, but it looked good anyways, so it didn't bother me. anyways yeah I'm probably going to bed in a little while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet clothes...


you little nonconformist you :)

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home