Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I feel like crap.

C R A P.

My head feels like it's been smashed with a brick at least twice, I hurt all over for no reason, my throat hurts, I can't breathe, I keep bursting into coughing spasms.

I stayed home today. I really truly think I got as much or more sleep between six and ten A.M. as I did the rest of the night put together. Freaking kept waking up.

We were undefeated last night, whoo! I had fun, despite feeling slightly less crappy then than I do now. As can be evidenced at Alicia's blog through very unflattering photos :P

Might be going to the movies tomorrow, to see Walk the Line with Alicia and whomever else ends up going.

I'm getting fed up with lots and lots of various things, but more on that later, because I dunno how much longer I can look at this headache-inducing screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home