Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Feeling much better today. I had probably three times the RDA of vitamin C yesterday, some alka seltzer before bed, and 12 hours of sleep...amazing what that does for ya.

Although, I'm still feeling fed up. By various things, but one in specific at least...it seems like no matter which group of friends I'm with, in what order, I'm always the odd one out. Which is really, really, REALLY annoying to say the least. Whether it's because I'm too smart, or made to feel not smart enough, or because I'm from Diamond so I have to be talked to like I'm stupid in at least one sentence out of every ten, or some other random personality quirk, I do not like it, because, as stated, it is annoying. It's not as bad with some people as other, but it seems like it's always there. And maybe I really am just oversensitive, because I know I'm paranoid about this, but it also seems to me, maybe as a result of the being-odd-out-one, I get picked on(more often than the other members of the group). I really hope it's just that I'm oversensitive, because the other option is that my friends are all assholes and I don't think I could get myself to buy that. At any rate, the end result is that by the end of the night/excursion I'm sitting in my seat fuming and trying not to go off on anyone. So I get home in the mood to smash something(s) and scream just for the sake of venting. Not pleasant or fun, and it tends to ruin whatever fun was had.

But anyways...

Also really REALLY fed up/frustrated at school in general, but hey, been there done that for somewhere around four years now. Year and a half more won't kill me. And being patronized...gets really really old. This kind of goes with the above paragraph-long muse/rant/thing....but I am *so* sick of people talking to me like I'm stupid. I don't know, again, if I'm just being defensive, because a patronizing tone(even if slightly so) is one of the fastest things to piss me off, but it seems to be more common as of late and it makes me mad. Here's a hint: when I start chewing on my lip to keep from saying anything, do us both a favor. SHUT. UP.

ahem.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving...hardy har har, I made a funny. I'm sure I'll enjoy the rolls and salad.

We went to see Rent today. It was very good. Aside from the ending where one person near-died only to pop up thirty seconds later singing, like one of those rubber clowns you punch that comes back to whack your unsuspecting five year old face. With vocals.

Kudos to Kassie for picking it.

Actually am looking forward to shopping at all the thrift stores on the day after Thanksgiving. Yay for three dollar shirts...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Aside from the ending where one person near-died only to pop up thirty seconds later singing, like one of those rubber clowns you punch that comes back to whack your unsuspecting five year old face. With vocals."

Hahahahaha... exactly.

11:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home