Thursday, January 19, 2006

I despise our language class. She's trying to tell us that fate and coincidence are the same thing and that fate is just dumb luck. Uh, how about you try using a dictionary. When Shane pointed out that the dictionary say that fate is the OPPOSITE of coincidence, she goes "Well all I can say is that I went to seminary and I know the difference." You stupid piece of crap, I don't give a rat's hind parts what your church says fate is. What I care about is what the dictionary, the reference book that people use to define words in the English language, says. Not only that, she said that she explained fate as dumb luck in class so that's what we should have put down. 2+2=5, kiddos. If the teacher says it, it's true.

We had to do a capitalization worksheet two days ago. As in, what letters in a sentence do you capitalize, and you aren't allowed to just capitalize random letters in a sentence.

Let's let that fact sink in. A capitalization worksheet as juniors in high school. Yup, same work we did in second grade. So let's see, WHY AM I REQUIRED TO TAKE THIS CLASS THAT'S DOING NOTHING BUT KILLING BRAIN CELLS?!

I wonder if it ever occurred to them that maybe I wanted to use those for something later on in life. Hm.

I'm thinking not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... i feel for ya

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home