Sunday, January 08, 2006

So, I finished the shoes. And a skirt. That I doubt I'm going to wear as it turned out more mini that I intended, so it'll probably go on ebay. I paid $4 for the lot, so I think things turned out well. Especially considering that I used the leftover material from editing the skirt to edge the shoes. Anyways, pictures:

Before shoes:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Very grandma, hmm?

After(many many hours of work):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comfy too.

Skirt, before:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That was really really easy though. But hey, I filled my free time, I just wish it wouldn't have took so long...'cause I still have all those plain shirts, all...plain.

But yeah, I'm gonna go to bed now, 'cause my mom's trying to sleep and I'll get shrieked at if I disturb her...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You in the skirt + the punk guy at Hastings with the tinsel belt... wow, you'd match. :-)

7:18 AM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Haha. I'm debating that I might keep the skirt now(not because of that, but I think it turned out cute, and it's warm..made out of some soft fuzzy material), but it's just so SHORT.

2:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

short ain't bad ;)

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home