Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hmm. I'm not sure if the font stuff on this is going to be working right, as it's on IE and the school computers are being stupid, so I'm probably going to be saving this as a draft and then double-checking later in the day and making sure it's not screwed up before publishing it with the original time.

Just in case anyone notices anything wonky.

I am worth $2,402,614 on HumanForSale.com

Your Life Path Number is 9

Your purpose in life is to make the world better

You are very socially conscious and a total idealist.
You think there are many things wrong with the world, and you want to fix them.
You have a big idea of how to world could be, and you'll sacrifice almost anything to work towards this dream.

In love, you can easily see the beauty in someone else. And you never cling too tightly.

You are capable of great love, but it's hard for you to focus your love on one person or relationship.
You have a lot of outward focus, and you tend to blame the world for your failures.
You are often disappointed by the realities of life - it's hard for you to accept the shortcomings of the world.


Your World View

You are a happy, well-balanced person who likes people and is liked by others.
You question whether many conventional views on morality are valid under all circumstances.
You are essentially a content person.

Sometimes, you consider yourself a little superior.
You are moral by your own standards.
You believe that morality is what best suits the occasion.


You Have a Choleric Temperament

You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.
Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.
You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.
Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.
Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.
A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.


Your Personality Is

Idealist (NF)


You are a passionate, caring, and unique person.
You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.

You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily.
Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.

You seek out other empathetic people to befriend.
Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.

In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.

At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.

With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.

As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.

On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.


Yay for pointless yet sometimes scarily accurate quizzes.

We have a rather silly assignment in LA IV. We wrote down 16 items out of 20 - stuff like author/actor, famous quote, location, form of transporation, holiday, etc. - and then traded slips, keeping two of our own. And now I have 16(15 actually, 'cause somehow I got gypped out of one - my life is ruined, oh how ruined) things I need to work into a complete short story. My favorite one was the ideal date one - I put down "go to a NOFX concert and then have a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles marathon afterwards". Which I kept, because I figured a. nobody else besides Jessica knew who NOFX was, or b. nobody else would appreciate it.

Anyways, my short story is turning out relatively well, I think, considering the inherent inane insanity(yay for alliteration) of the assignment. I might post it, depending on how long it is. Along with the stuff I had to work with. But the second assignment, which, although also slightly inane, is creative at least, is to make a "found poem" - to take the words/phrases we already have, and phrases from magazines or newspapers, cut them out and make a poem out of them.

I was drug tested again today. Tammy and I both. This is the second time(possibly in a row, I can't quite remember). Which is silly.

I'm working on stenilling all over this old jacket I have, that I've only worn maybe three times - kinda army style, green, no designs or anything. My mom walked in and saw it laying on the table while I was working on it, and wanted to know why I was stencilling one of my dad's army jackets and if he said it was okay. It took a bit of reassurance to get her to believe that yes, it was mine, and it was okay.

I'm tired. And this snow thing is ironically infuriating(more alliteration). By the time the ground was frozen over(i.e. this morning), and the snow would actually stick if it WAS snowing, it decides to go back up to 60. Or so I hear, I haven't been outside since this morning, when it was, indeed cold.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

You said "wonky", way to develop your davecabulary.

6:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home