Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I have concluded I'm a loser magnet. Spencer, Elmo(don't ask, one of Jessica's friends...), and now this guy Joey.

Who went to our school and spent probably six years in high school. Who I ran into on Saturday at the mall as I was filling out the longer Tilt application(guess they have two), and who talked to me just about the entire time I was trying to fill it out. I've never spoken to this guy before. That's not an exagerration, at all. At some point during his ramblings he said we should hang out sometime and asked me for my cell phone number. I had just used it to get a reference number and couldn't make up any fibs about it being broken or anything, so I was forced to give it to him. He's already called me twice. Eesh.

I don't get it. But I definitely do not like it. Blech.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

At TILT do they pay you in quarters?

7:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I'm sorry.

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home