Sunday, January 22, 2006

Stacia and I saw Pride and Prejudice yesterday, as aforementioned. It's a nice movie - kind of long and slow-ish, but good nonetheless. I was surprised because Keira Knightley was actually decent to good in it, and in the two other movies I've seen she's either decentish(Pirates of the Caribbean) or just absolutely horrible(King Arthur). Speaking of P o C, I really really want to see the sequel...Johnny Depp...yummmm. I also reeeeeeally want to see Brokeback Mountain! Even aside from the fact that it has Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger in it(*drools*), it's supposed to be really good. We rented The Island and I'll probably be watching that later today...or maybe earlier; I'm going to call Jessica and see what she feels like doing, if she's still sick then it'll probably be one of those lay-around-cut-up-paint-on-clothes-watch-movies days. With vacuuming though; blech.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pervert.






:p

3:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home