Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Well this is fun. This school is only one of the most incredible wastes of my time I've ever experienced.

See, I have 20th Century History for seventh hour. I was told originally it would switch into Government, which I've already had, and I figured, hey, that's fine, I'll find something to do last hour.

They changed their minds. And said Economics. And I still figured hey, he's easily one of my favorite teachers here, I can deal. The class won't be too bad. We kept asking, they said, "yes, for sure, economics it will be."

I walked into class today and said "Mr. Withers, I feel like CRAP." His response was "You're going to feel even crappier when you have to find something to take instead of government."

He was informed at 8:05 this morning.

WHY IN THE WORLD DO THEY PAY THAT MAN?!

Is it too hard to ask that a place where I'm supposed to be getting my basic education for life operate with some semblance of decency and professionalism or is that just totally out of the question?!

Anyways. So I go to see "that man". And he says, no, I cannot take Advanced Art, because I already have one art class. Hence, I am a library aid now. Which will be a MUCH more productive and educational use of my time, I'm sure. This makes the same kind of sense that allowing Lydia in Advanced Art(the same hour I want in, actually), even though she hasn't taken a SINGLE art class, makes. Woo freakin' hoo.

I can't wait to go home.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel for ya, vegan... my firstrun in with him, he LOST my transcript :P

4:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh?...
That's dumb.
He lets me pick my own schedule randomly and change it on whim...
So what can I say?
*1.5 years*
Feel better soon, dear.

8:03 PM

 
Blogger fatwonkkid said...

That is the beauty of high school. You get these self important teachers and administrators that think they know so much about life since they are teachers.

But in a land I call reality, many of them are just drones that know only as much as the next chapter in the text book. They hide behind there tenure and don't bother to better educate themselves. So why should they care to better educate you?

This happens in college too, except at least the college professors are actually much smarter.

10:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

howdy doo dah ass magot

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Holy crap. If you're going to insult people, do it right. Maggot is probably a third grade spelling word, it shouldn't be too extremely difficult.

8:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home