Friday, July 14, 2006

So, I'm still alive, in case anyone was wondering. Despite the reoccuring random dizzy spells. And bad moods. Today in particular just wasn't that great of a day overall. I couldn't sleep again last night, kept waking up. (for like the third night in a row, which probably has something to do with the bad moods)

When I did wake up, I was cranky for no reason I could figure out. It's not so bad when there's a good reason for being in a pissy mood, but I hate it when you can't shake it and don't have a reason. Anyways, I went to shower around 11 only to discover that the hot water wasn't working. Grrrreat. I spent the next hour and a halfish trying to fix it and waiting to see if it was fixed, only to discover it wasn't. So I spent the next 30-45 minutes boiling water on the stove and pouring it in the tub. Which only resulted in me spilling boiling water on my foot (which, in turn, resulted in shrieks and dropping the pot on the living room floor, thoroughly soaking it. fun fun). And having a bath that was freezing anyways. The rest of the day wasn't as bad as that, but eh. I was supposed to hang out with Jessica and Minkus and spend the night and such, but I'm in kind of a rawr mood, and I don't really feel like being a third wheel. Which inevitably happens no matter how hard people attempt to avoid it.

We now own an Xbox(and Fable, and Halo). Ashley and Logan made the mistake of only buying two controllers, so my dad's in there shouting suggestions over the noise of Ashley and Logan bickering as they play the game. I swear, Logan yells more during videogames than any other person I've ever met in my life.

Cinna the Poet plays tomorrow at the Foundry...I'll probably be going to that, assuming somebody wants to go with me. hummm.

*wanders off to find chocolate and other comfort foods*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home