Monday, October 29, 2007

so...

since Thursday, I have applied at nine places (seven of those were today)

Sephora, Starbucks, Panera, some sampling business, some merchandising place, Best Buy, Kaldi's (local coffeehouse), Best Western, and another hotel that I forgot the name of.

I reeeeeally want the job at Sephora. that would be amazing and good experience to have and I bet it pays decent.

And I think a front desk job at a hotel would be convenient, since that's a 24 hour deal. Probably wouldn't be too hard to work around my college hours anyways, and I normally stay up pretty late so. Maybe I could manage to do all three...if I got the Sephora job and hotel job, I'd actually probably quit HT. It wouldn't be worth the hassle I think, and a few of the people there have been really rude to me.

Buuuuut Sephora and Starbucks both did the 'we're going to review applications and then call those people who match our criteria' line when I called back on my apps, so there's a decent chance I'll never hear from either of them. (Maybe Sephora. since I have a good sales/retail background.)

The last week and a half or so I have been having AWFUL mood swings. We're talking, I've burst into tears 3-4 times, I'll get either raging pissed off or extremely frustrated, and an hour or two later I'm FINE. And wondering what I was so upset about. It is supremely annoying, and then I get frustrated and upset because I am not in control of my emotions in the slightest, and that just makes things worse. I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and sadly enough, I'm almost happy about it (although if they can't figure out what it is it'll probably make me frustrated again). It can't be PMS, that feels different. I dunno. Hopefully something will get resolved.

yeah that's really all I got :P

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home