Friday, September 28, 2007

I have no motivation to post because I don't think anyone reads this, but if I posted more, they'd read it...nasty vicious cycle. heh.

Woo hoo! I got an A- on my sewing and art tests, a B+ on my psych test, and I dunno how I did on my religion test yet, but I think I did well. I'll find out tomorrow.

gaaah my fashion industries class continues to make me want to rip my hair out. the teacher is obnoxious and so is her assistant (a senior student). The assistant was giving a presentation on Tuesday and is talking about the different kinds of trade publications - she proceeds to talk about consumer trade publications, like Vogue and Elle.

"And if you don't read these magazines cover to cover every time they come out, you are in the WRONG major. These should be your BIBLE!"

two slides later, she misspelled "you're".

hey lady...maybe you should stop reading Vogue so much and start reading the dictionary. because it's kind of pathetic when a COLLEGE SENIOR is making the same mistake I see sixteen year olds (who should also know better) on myspace making. GIVE ME A BREAK.

Then at the end of class she starts going on about how if we're making a bad grade in the class, we're pathetic and "should just drop out of college now, because this is the easiest class you'll EVER take".

Nice.

Umm. I had more but I forgot, I should probably go to bed, haha. This is all you guys get for now!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny. So, were you the only one in the class that noticed that mispelling?

5:04 AM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

I don't think so, I met a girl in my psych class who's in the same class and I think she said she noticed the same error. haha.

10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home