Friday, September 07, 2007

good girls write diaries, bad girls don't have time.

haha.

I dunno what to write though.

I really need a second job. I redyed my hair with mostly the same color scheme, but a different shade of green (because the other green did NOT want to stay in my hair).



it's astounding how well that picture turned out. go figure.

last Wednesday was AWFUL. I had some kind of 24 hour (or maybe 12 hour) stomach flu...around four o'clock, I randomly started feeling nauseous. I tried to suck it up and go to work at six anyways, but I kept dry heaving so after like fifteen minutes at work I ended up going home. Literally got home, ran in the door to the bathroom, and started hurling. I puked like...six times? between 6:30 and 10 or so. I was pretty freaked out and felt like crap. Ended up sleeping 'til three the next day. (because THAT, my friends, is how I solve problems)

I don't really like college.
blah.
and I've kind of been thinking, you know, everyone keeps asking me where I got my hair done at...I just did a girl's (Carly, I met her in my Intro to Religion class, really nice girl) hair tonight actually, it turned out AMAZING, if I do say so myself. I dunno. I think working with hair and getting paid for it would be pretty freakin' awesome.

dunno what I'm doing tomorrow or this weekend...I only work one four hour shift this week(re: Mishee needs a second job), and it's on Saturday, I'm probably heading back to Joplin to hang with my friends for Saturday night and going to say hi to my family on Sunday.

Uhhh yeah. See. That's really all I can think of.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home