Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Oh yes, and new purse:

Image hosting by Photobucket

(the inside has a pocket that's storing my mp3 player right now, but's big enough for most anything...and yeah, I carry around a lot of stuff. That hot pink thing is a travel toothbrush, yeah those are chopsticks...)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

I love it. I gave it a front pocket so I can carry around my sketchbook and/or another midsize book, and I can fit EVERYTHING in the main part. Hell, Jake discovered he can fit his entire head in there with everything I already have in there.

3 Comments:

Blogger fatwonkkid said...

I like the inside lining, although I am not sure about the green print on the pocket...but hey, it ain't a man purse, and I'm not wearing it...

When you click on the pics, it goes to photobucket. I am assuming you have to sign up for that, which kinda sux, b/c signing up for stuff is a PITA.

7:45 PM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

The inside lining is the same lining as the green print on the pocket ;)

Ahh. I dunno. I just use photobucket because it's easy - that's the size anyways, they don't get any bigger I don't think.

5:43 AM

 
Blogger glittorgirl said...

Ohhh...funky bag!

8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home