Monday, March 27, 2006

Okay...ranting time...

Let's call these three people A, B, and C. Previously considered very good/best friends.

Saturday I called A to see if she wanted to spend the night. She said there was no way she could do anything, so I called B...she said she couldn't do anything either. Two hours later, A calls me wanting to know if I know the number of B because she left a message at A's phone telling A to call her. Okay...so yesterday I text C and ask if she wants to do anything/is busy. She doesn't even bother responding. I went into Joplin to go shopping with my mom and sister and see her car driving around. And then, at 10:30 last night, B calls me wanting to know if I know where she can reach C at so that they(probably B and A) can ask her for Kelton's number. This morning I call C to see if she wants to do anything, she said she was hanging out with her boyfriend all day yesterday, it was lots of fun, and she wants to sleep more so she'll call me back later. That part really annoys me, because it's very demeaning that I'm the supposed best friend and I'm so obviously less important than C's boyfriend, when she'll probably have a new one in a month because she's so boy crazy/lacking in self control anyways.

Not to mention messages from someone that I don't know how to deal with because I can't decide whether they're pathetic or if I should just give the guy points for trying to be nice...

So yeah, all in all, the actual weekend part of my four day weekend = suckiness incarnate. Excepting that Casey, who is indeed a good friend(unlike SOME people) found a damaged copy of the PostSecret book at work and is giving it to me. Yaaaaaay Casey!

Haha. I found this quote regarding V for Vendetta that's accurate and amusing:

"The Wachowskis are back and Rush Limbaugh will not be amused."

-- Laura Clifford, REELING REVIEWS

I'm thinking today will be a "well I don't want to do anything with YOU either so *raspberries*" day of Buffy/crocheting/making clothes and etc. I already finished this nice black and white plaid skirt that only needs a few finishing touches(stencilling, but our printer's out, so I'm going to have to think of some other way), and reconning that pink and yellow Clash shirt I had. It fit REALLY weird - so I cut out the front and back, added black panels in the sides, and straps that consist of grommet tape over black material. Looks pretty good if I do say so myself. Pictures might come later today along with the very belated pictures of the bright blue hat.



How to make a Michelle
Ingredients:

1 part competetiveness

1 part crazyiness

5 parts empathy
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little fitness if desired!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com



How to make a Vegan
Ingredients:

1 part pride

5 parts arrogance

3 parts empathy
Method:
Add to a cocktail shaker and mix vigorously. Add sadness to taste! Do not overindulge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home