Tuesday, March 14, 2006

That is ridiculous. One of the neighbors is playing bass in some kind of stereo, and it's so loud I can tell what song it is(or I could with the one song I recognized...some Eminem song..). I miss the days when we had no neighbors...

I love Calvin and Hobbes...

I gave blood again today. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as the first time, I don't think. My reaction wasn't half as bad, although I keep having pukeariffic urges for bursts of about 30 seconds. Yummy. Lingering headache too. The lance(thingie where they poke you in the finger to test your blood) didn't hurt NEAR as much this time, but the needle hurt more than I remember...of course, they couldn't find the vein right away again and had to move it around inside me. Yick.

I called Mr. Bulky's again...failed to get ahold of their manager. I did, however, get ahold of the manager at Jo-Ann's, and she said that she was hoping to schedule some interviews soon but probably wouldn't call back until the end of this week or the start of next. yaaaaaay.

No fair - I can't use the seam ripper right because holding my arm in that position hurts from the needle-poke. No sewing for meeee...

I got the Happy Hooker book yesterday, along with the Joe Strummer book and Cinderella's Big Score. I'm about halfway through the first part of the Happy Hooker...it turns out I've been doing some very minor things wrong. Anyways, I'm probably going to spend most of tonight relearning/starting on Casey's hat...assuming I can manage to hold everything right, anyways :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!! a hat, a hat!

...so i guess one of the modems worked?

8:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home