Fast food etiquette:
(yes, there is such a thing)
1. LOOK AT YOUR RECEIPT. Do not bitch at me if you get the wrong food when I gave you your receipt 10 minutes ago and you said nothing.
2. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR TRAY ON YOUR TABLE. Especially with all that crap on top of it. Or trash all over your table. I'm not a waitress so unless you're going to leave me a tip don't expect me to clean up after you.
3. If the cooks mess something up, it's not my fault. Not that hard to figure out. I'll try and help you out as much as I can, but it is NOT my fault if I put no peppers on the slip and they didn't do it.
4. Do not talk to me like I am stupid. At the risk of sounding arrogant, there is a good chance I'm smarter than you are, and the fact that I'm working at a fast-food restaurant does not change that. You are not superior. *#$% off.
5. Do not try to tell me what comes on the sandwiches. I work here ffs. Or, don't demand a sandwich we don't have. Please, look at the expletive menu.
ahem. yes. people annoy me and are extremely eccentric. On a brighter side, we get out on Thursday. YEEEEEESSSSSS.