Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sooo...I'm lazy. Yup.

I dunno. Amusing things have happened, less amusing things have happened, I've been relatively busy but not overly so. Saturday before last was my last day at Philly's and I'm thinking about applying at Shake's and maybe Target if that doesn't work. I saw X3 yesterday with Stacia - it was really good, but I liked the first two better. And they'd better have another one with the way they ended this one(and the scene after the credits). I realized that someone still has something I let them borrow MONTHS and MONTHS ago and this annoys me. Because I wannit back.

I feel nauseous. I was having weird cravings last night, ate brownies and then wanted sour cream and onion potato chips. Think my stomach hasn't quite recovered yet. I want food but we don't really have anything breakfasty (yes, noon is breakfast time).

I dunno what's up with the lack of blogging. I feel slightly stagnant overall and a little introverted, so less reason to blog. I get the feeling there's a divine kick in the pants coming up soon and I'm trying to think of ways to avoid it. I feel kind of stupid especially with Unwise and Untimely...I still care about things, and still get annoyed and need to vent, but don't necessarily feel like sharing those thoughts with the world at large. Or maybe it's just that if I'm going to change anything, there are probably more productive ways to use my time. Maybe I'll change my mind again, I dunno.

In other news, I went swimming with my cell phone in my pocket on Saturday. Turns out they don't like it when you do that. I worked that one out myself. (aaand nobody'll get the reference) It's working fine now, though, after I let it dry out until yesterday morning...and stuck it in a bag of rice to help absorb the moisture (a source of confusion for Jessica, who walked into my kitchen and said "umm...your cell phone is in rice."). I'll be getting a new one in July anyways, so hopefully it can last that long. yay for free upgrades. Unfortunately I can't decide which one I want...oh the dilemma of choice...

Warped tour countdown: 19 days! ouch, need to buy my tickets.

Your Personality Is Like Alcohol

You're the life of the party, a total flirt, and probably a pretty big jokester.
Sometimes your behavior gets you in trouble, but you still remain socially acceptable.
You're a pretty bad driver, and you're dancing could also use a little work!


For the irony:

You Are Pork

You like to think you're the other white meat, but many people don't want anything to do with you.
You probably smoke. And it's likely that no body part of yours is off limits.


haha, nice.

You Are a Peacemaker Soul

You strive to please others and compromise anyway you can.
War or conflict bothers you, and you would do anything to keep the peace.
You are a good mediator and a true negotiator.
Sometimes you do too much, trying so hard to make people happy.

While you keep the peace, you tend to be secretly judgmental.
You lose respect for people who don't like to both give and take.
On the flip side, you've got a graet sense of humor and wit.
You're always dimplomatic and able to give good advice.

Souls you are most compatible with: Warrior Soul, Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul


Your Famous Last Words Will Be:

"I can pass this guy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home