Thursday, March 29, 2007

Haha, I'm reading an interview with this band called Thee Pirates and they crack me up. It's too bad I can't find any of their actual CDs (I'm guessing they didn't put one out).

Interviewer: How about you. What’s your main goal in the band Thee Pirates?

Scabby: Rock and roll until I’m 84.

John: 84? You’re supposed to say rock and roll forever, dude.

Scabby: I’ll be dead before I’m 84.

John: Still, rock and roll until you’re dead.


...

Scabby: My personal goal is to play music forever, be in a band until I die and to drink coffee.

Billy: And drink coffee?

Scabby: And get tattoos. And that’s it.


haha.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They put out a cd called "Nasty, Brutish and Short" and it's amazing. Extremely hard to find though.

10:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home