Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My BYOA Ending Will Be...

I Will Be Rich From Selling the Lost Treasure of Solomon On eBay!

Quantum-Proton-Time-Singularity Nebula

You will be rich from selling the lost treasure of Solomon on eBay! After a long and grueling adventure you will return home with the fabled lost treasure of King Solomon and promptly unload it on eBay to a guy in Wala Wala. You'll even get 5% over your reserve price!

What's your BYOA Ending? Find Out Here!

This quiz brought to you by Blog Your Own Adventure
Another fine web programming project by Roy Huggins



Who Should Paint You: Andy Warhol

You've got an interested edge that would be reflected in any portrait
You don't need any fancy paint techniques to stand out from the crowd!


You Are Wind

Strong and overpowering
A force to be reckoned with, no one dares cross you
You have the power to change everything around you

You are best known for: your wrath

Your dominant state: commanding


(hmm, I like that answer)

Your Eyes Should Be Blue

Your eyes reflect: Innocence and sweetness

What's hidden behind your eyes: A calculating mind


Anyways, enough with the entirely random-but-fun quizzes.

Today was interesting enough, I suppose. Started out rather frustrating, though. Our assignment in LA IV was to write our names on a piece of paper and pass it around the room; everyone was supposed to write one nice, sincere comment about the person. I thought it was a fun assignment, at least, until people couldn't handle it. Let's say P1 and P2 for the sake of anonymity and etc. P1 asked "What if we really can't think of anything nice?" once or twice. And then, when P2's sheet came around, wrote something akin to "You're not the dumbest person I've ever met". P2 didn't write anything on P1's sheet, and when P1 saw this, she asked "So what happens if they didn't write anything?". P2 goes off and says "Well I didn't write anything on P1 because she's a mean person and there's not a single good thing about her rawr rawr rawr", was interrupted by the teacher, and told that was inappropriate. P2 was congratulated for "being the bigger person" by some people. Whoop-dee-freakin-doo. IMO, everyone was being immature about it.

I cannot stand P2. She has never, completely literally never, said or done anything remotely nice to me unless forced to, or unless immediately followed by a request for homework copying. She was a total bitch to me my entire freshman year, and she grates on my nerves. But for crying out loud, I managed to find ONE NICE THING to write down. I don't think it was asking too much.

I feel like an idiot, but I giggle every time I scroll past the word "Schlup" on Mr. T's blog. Schlup. C'mon. That's a funny word.

Anyways...

In Psych, we're taking an IQ test, split up over the days. Spatial was yesterday and verbal was today. I did horrendously on spatial. Okay on verbal as far as I can tell. *shrugs* Not that it amounts to much, but still.

I entered two of my photos into the Quill contest. I have a few others that I'm saving for a contest that actually has a cash or scholarship prize. Ms. Campbell thinks I should join pub next year...I might....I'm hoping to go to school for 3-4 hours a day and then take a college class or two. If that's alright with the school without jumping through too many hoops *eyeroll* I was thinking a PE class, since that's the only credit I actually need, Geography/Economics, and then maybe something else, a business class or whatsit. So maybe.

"Fine. Be a conformist. Eat Captain Crunch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home