Saturday, February 18, 2006

Blah. So it looks like I'm not going to the college thing after all.

The weather was so nasty that Lydia wasn't allowed to drive, so we couldn't do anything. I went to Joplin with my family to look at a car that we'll probably end up getting tomorrow. Then we went to...well I don't remember, except we stopped by JoAnn's and I got the things I need to make this skirt...and a crochet hook(so I don't have to steal one from Mr. Curran). I think I finally found a decent online tute, but I don't want to look at the computer screen and I'm not sure if my mom wants me printing about 80ish pages(for crocheting + knitting). Anyways, since I wasn't doing anything else I thought I'd invite LeAnn over for tonight, but that didn't work out anyways. Oh well.

I'm debating whether to go to the concert tomorrow night or not. It could be fun, but I dunno...hopefully the roads aren't icky, because if they are then I definitely won't be going.

I'm really tired for no reason, a grr and an argh to general ickyfeelingness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I think I have crochet figured out now, actually. I'm just really bad at it. But I think I have the mechanics down okay...for the first row or two, anyways...

3:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home