Saturday, February 11, 2006

It's snowing outside. Yippee! And the snow actually looks like it has some chance of sticking.

I just bought some grommet tape off eBay. Yay again.

Yesterday I did stay home sick, I felt pretty icky off and on all day. I did go to JoAnn's with my mom, turn in my application, and buy the few things I needed(interfacing, buttons, and lining material) to revamp the earlier seen pleated plaid skirt that I cut too short, into this:

Image hosting by Photobucket

(excuse the pj-esque clothes)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

The only bad thing is that it doesn't have enough room to fit my mp3 player and headphones in there. However, someone gave me the brilliant idea to add a black pocket to the outside, which I'll be doing tomorrow probably - plans with Jessica and Alicia(who, for once in months and months and months, has a Saturday off) today.

Off to vacuum...wheee....


Michelle --

[noun]:

A person who is constantly high



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


(hahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home