Friday, February 17, 2006

The last 24 hours have not been good to me.

I spent five hours, ish, working on a top last night, only to have it not fit right. I think there might be a solution, but it's still really annoying. The 30 minute t-shirt makeover worked well though.

I'm really tired for no reason, and LeAnn might not get to spend the night. I'm irritated at being broke because no matter what way I stretch the (very little) money I have left/can get, there's probably not enough to make a project that's nagging at me to get done. I guess it's not THAT big of a deal, because it's a skirt and god knows it's wayyyyy too cold for skirts outside. But it'd be a really cute skirt. *pouts* It's an addiction, I swear. But yeah, I want it to get WARM already! warm warm warm!

I'm feeling better now though. Earlier I was feeling very cranky/headachey/insane-mood-swingy...I think my blood sugar was all wonky, I had two cookies and a fruit roll up and I'm feeling much more sane now. So yeah...off to mess with more stuff and see if I can figure out knitting from a bunch of pictures. Speaking of addiction/obsession with making things, I had a dream last night that I stole a crochet hook from my bio teacher in class. Don't ask me why he had it. I think this comes from me wanting to learn knitting and crocheting(is that a word?) out of curiousity and I don't have enough money to buy a crochet hook yet. Either way, it was a weird dream.

And LeAnn just called saying she can't do anything as it turns out. Freaking figures. I didn't plan anything all day today due to that and my little brother, and it falls through. She might be able to spend the night Sunday night, I guess.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone was trying to teach me the art of knitting the other day and it was harder than hell. If I get it figured out better, I'll pass it along...

7:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blah for bad 24 hour period :P

7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home