Sunday, February 19, 2006

I have concluded that this weekend just sucks. Unless tomorrow is just really kickass, the entire weekend will have been one big bad-mood-making festivity. And since it's snowing outside I might not get to DO anything tomorrow in the first place.

But yeah, so I'm not going to the concert because Jessica doesn't want to go, and I can't find anyone else to go. I'm not doing so well in the people department, in between various things. It's probably a good thing I'm not going anywhere because I'm feeling kind of rawr-antisocial-y.

Note to self and the people who read my blog that might want to go with me: There's a show in on Friday that has a band I really want to see(because they're supposed to be good, and they're named after my favorite song EVER...it's a Clash song). I am going to get there. Somehow.

Actually, since I know I'll forget or the computer will lock up and I'll lose the sites otherwise(and I already have this window open, as opposed to opening wordpad):

-Macon show on Saturday at the Quake, $8 day of show, $6 before, Vintage Stock is selling tickets
-there's a Humane Society benefit on March 3rd that sounds decent, at Carthage Memorial Hall, no price listed...need to check back on that one.

So, I guess I'll go make my skirt now, and maybe watch Serenity again if I can get it back from my grandma tonight...

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I guess I shouldn't comment how I'm having the best weekend ever! Whoops, I just did.

11:46 PM

 
Blogger le said...

Michelle, if the show on Friday is in town, I will drive you there if need be. Sorry about the way the whole weekend's turned out. Why is it that the longest weekends always have the worst weather?

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home