Thursday, April 06, 2006

Haha. I guess it probably wasn't funny for the guy(in fact it's kind of sad, probably had more to do with the fact that he's Indian than anything else), but it strikes me as humorous that those lyrics freaked the guy out so much. It's the friggin Clash. It reminds me of that girl - I can't remember if this happened to an acquaintance or I read it in the news - whose principal threatened to expell her because she was listening to "School's Out For Summer".

Hmmm. It's orange outside. That cannot be good.

Early release tomorrow - really looking forward to it. Need to do some very last minute shopping for prom(shoes, clips for hair, silver eyeshadow, maybe gloves...that I will mutilate...), maybe get V for Vendetta, and then it's off to the Bridge. Saturday morning, waking up early, going to districts(wish us luck), getting home and then getting ready, going to Olive Garden and then prom. I think I'm probably going to leave prom early and then go catch the last of the JoMoPro competition on Saturday, since it goes to midnight. Sunday, I will probably sleep in and then get up later to go watch the BMXing. Or maybe I'll just stay at home and be lazy. Since the rest of my weekend is just about jam-packed.

I'm going to go eat some ice-cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home