Monday, May 21, 2007

Oh yeah, I can't believe I forgot to post this earlier:

#1 - this page is HILARIOUS. I love the radioactive ooze one.

#2 - Jerry Falwell died sometime last week, I think it was. (so busy with graduation I forget the exact day). And, I'm not sad. I'm not going to say I'm dancing circles or anything, but...come on:

If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being.

And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People for the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say, "You helped this happen."
(about 9/11)

AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals.

The idea that religion and politics don't mix was invented by the Devil to keep Christians from running their own country.

Christians, like slaves and soldiers, ask no questions.

It appears that America's anti-Biblical feminist movement is at last dying, thank God, and is possibly being replaced by a Christ-centered men's movement which may become the foundation for a desperately needed national spiritual awakening.

The Bible is the inerrant ... word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible,without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc.

The ACLU is to Christians what the American Nazi party is to Jews.

someone who would probably just as soon have me burned at the stake as have me be stuck in the kitchen with no rights at all...nope, sorry. I can't mourn for him. And honestly, I think it's kind of scary that anyone would. (let alone the president)

yup...fun day at Springfield planned...if I get up off my butt and go shower and stuff now. haha. so I'm out.

(if the fonts are all screwy, whoops. copying and pasting does that)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger le said...

I can so see you putting that radioactive ooze thing down on a test. I think your drawing would be better though.

4:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home