Wednesday, July 18, 2007

so I'm doing the meme now, that I was tagged for like...a little over two weeks ago by Mr. T and then again by Lydia. whoops. let's see, eight random things about me...

1. when I was two, I had about a month-long period where I did a TON of dumb things. my mom says that if this period would have came about before she was already pregnant with Ashley, I probably wouldn't have any siblings haha. two of these things were shoving raisins up my nose and dropping a porcelain duck on my foot (which I had to go to the hospital for and still have the scar today). there were others, my parents and I were just talking about this the other day, but I forgot.
2. I would love to be in a band someday and do vocals (or bass, if I ever get around to learning to play it). Mr. T's comment about the Brainwashed Disciples made me think that that's actually a good band name, haha.
3. I haven't showered or put on real clothes yet. yaaaaay sleeping in.
4. Aliens freak me out hardcore.
5. So do mannequins. Jesse joked once about putting a mannequin in my bed while I was sleeping, or in the back of my car so that I'd look up while driving and see it. I think if he actually went through with either of these things there's a good chance I'd pee my pants.
6. I think I have a thing for vigilante movies. Serenity, Fight Club, V for Vendetta, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...
7. Someday, I WILL have a mohawk.
8. I sleep with seven stuffed animals of various size, shape, and color, including a giant carebear.

I tag Casey! since he's the only blogger that reads this that hasn't already done it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home