Sunday, April 15, 2007

YAY! I finally got my Kryolan eyeshadow and grommet tape in. I can start on my prom dress as soon as I figure out how I want to do the skirt. Also I got a date (this guy I work with, Jake). FINALLY. I had a few days of panic. Travis couldn't go because he had to work.

The eyeshadow is GREAT, although I thought the blue was going to be a different shade than it was. Oh well, I found some Stargazer eyeshadow in the exact blue I wanted on eBay and filed it away for when I have the money.

Speaking of, I NEED a second job! Especially for summer, so I can save up enough to move out. However, the only things that pay decent for someone my age are like...waitressing and telemarketing. Yuck! I might just have to settle for working a ton of hours...sigh.

My to-do list for this week:
-start on my prom dress (the last thing I need to pick up is some black lace trimming)
-recon at least one t-shirt...I have two waiting
-start on one of my two crochet tanks
-fill out the exemption for living off campus thingiewhopper

And you know what my reward will be? this weekend there's going to be an awesome show and I'm going to that. Saturday should just be good in general...since, as it turns out, AQT districts are NOT this weekend (they were yesterday, we got like...fourth or something), I can go to Mr. Turner's book signing. He sent me some stuff to work on posters for them...I'm not sure what to do though, 'cause I can't think of anywhere good to hang 'em. The only place I can think of would be Hastings, they have a bulletin board. I keep nagging like everyone I know to go though haha, that has to count for something right?

Oh yeah, I made it through the rest of my new cds. I love them all. I need to rip them off on the computer and burn a newer version of the mix CD that's always in my car, so that I have tracks off of these new ones on it.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home